It seems as though the Democrats are just getting started here is a full list of people who have registered to run for president.
A contender for president must be a characteristic conceived national of the United States, no less than 35 years of age, and an occupant of the United States for something like 14 years.
As of February 3, 2019, 520 competitors have documented with the FEC to run for president.
The following elected officials and notable public figures have filed to run for president with the Federal Election Commission or announced exploratory committees.
- Cory Booker (D), a U.S. senator from New Jersey, announced that he was running for president on February 1, 2019.
- Pete Buttigieg (D), the mayor of South Bend, Indiana, announced that he was running for president on January 23, 2019.
- Julian Castro (D), a former U.S. secretary of housing and urban development and San Antonio mayor, formally announced his candidacy on January 12, 2019.
- John Delaney (D), a former U.S. representative from Maryland, filed to run for president on August 10, 2017.
- Tulsi Gabbard (D), a U.S. representative from Hawaii, announced that she had decided to run for president on January 11, 2019.
- Kirsten Gillibrand (D), a U.S. senator from New York, announced that she was running for president on January 15, 2019.
- Kamala Harris (D), a U.S. senator from California, announced that she was running for president on January 21, 2019.
- President Donald Trump (R) filed to run for re-election in 2020 on January 20, 2017.
- Elizabeth Warren (D), U.S. senator from Massachusetts, announced she had formed an exploratory committee on December 31, 2018.
- Marianne Williamson (D), an author and lecturer, announced she was running for president on January 28, 2019.
- Andrew Yang (D), an entrepreneur from New York, filed to run for president on November 6, 2017.